Netway has been established to provide a service specific to the digital transformation process that works in partnership with clients on their digital transformation journey.
Netway has recognized the need for uniting digital services from converged communications, supporting technology platforms, smart technology devices and value add while supporting our customers. In order to do this, Netway has partnered with their sister company, i-COM, who will provide technical services to Netway. As part of the digital transformation strategy, Netway has not limited their partnership with only i-COM and recognizes the need to partner with other stakeholders within the ICT space, as resellers, support and commercial partners.
i-Com’s Engineering Support
We go beyond the technical level with the view of creating a self-sustaining engineering support system that provides the following –
- Consultancy and Project Management Services that covers both internal and external services
- Architects Solutions for Data Networks, Network Security, UC, IOT and more
- Developing customised and re-usable applications and solutions
- Implementation of solutions in partnership with Netway
Netway’s Applications Support
Netway has partnered with i-Com as the marketing and solutions support for telecommunications services by offering a staged engagement process.
- Stage 1 – Engage with customers and compile a needs analysis and propose solutions
- Stage 2 – Interpret needs received from i-Com’s Engineering Support to compile a comprehensive customer needs analysis.
- Stage 3 – Create and present a custom solution to our customers from i-Com and Netway
- Stage 4 – Implementation of custom solution through i-Com and Netway which include Microsoft Office 365, CRM, Contact Centres, Analytics, Voice Recording, TMS, In House Solutions and more…