i-COM specializes in voice communications and currently employs 15 staff. We are pioneers in the development of solutions-based telecommunications including – unified communications network solutions; web-based telephone management solutions supported by least cost routing and cell phone technology as extensions of office environments.
i-Com is one of Botswana’s leading PABX providers and our leading brand is Mitel. Our highly experienced technical team supported by a dedicated Help Desk can install and maintain the following:-
- Advanced PABX systems
- VoIP Networks
- Call Centre Solutions
- Music Hold – advertise your products and inform your customers developments within your organisation through music on hold
- Access control – control access using your PABX extensions
- Auto Attendant – Save your customers time and direct them to the relevant department with auto attendant.
- Mobility – Extend your desktop phone’s capability to your mobile handset
Least Cost Routing
For larger clients we offer this service in partnership with Paratus Telecom Botswana and call break out will be handled directly by the Mascom Mobile Core Network.
Botswana cellular call traffic from Head Office and the branches will be routed back to the IP-PABX at Head Office and handed over to the Mascom Core network via SIP trunks and on-premise gateway. The gateway will hand over call traffic to the BOFINET FIBER connection linking to the Paratus Telecom interconnect platform which has a direct link to the Mascom Mobile Network Core.
This solution creates less load on the cell phone network’s cellular towers and consequently, there is less congestion and dropped calls. Furthermore, our solution is robust and there are no multiple points of failure such as with the legacy LCR Routers. In addition call costs are substantially reduced.
For smaller clients, we install cellular routers connected to the organization’s PABX. Each cell router will be operated by a simcard. Through programming on the PABX, the cellular traffic will be routed directly to the respective Mobile Network, bypassing the BTC platform and reducing costs.
I-Com offers your organization a variety of high-tech yet easy-to-use options to fit your messaging needs. Depending on your staff’s requirements, I-Com provides solutions ranging from standalone voice mail to highly interactive Unified Messaging, as well as inbound and outbound faxing.
- Voicemail– In addition to basic voicemail features, I-Com’s voice mail solutions allow users to reply to or forward incoming messages, they can also create new messages to one or several receivers without needing to speak directly with the other party.
- Unified Messaging– Unified Messaging from I-Com allows users to access their messages anytime and anywhere. All voice, fax and email messages are available at the desktop, on mobile phones, or via email applications.
- Fax Mail – With Fax Mail, organizations can take advantage of a wide range of faxing options including creating, sending and receiving documents directly from their desktop.
- Auto Attendant – Automated Attendant acts as a virtual operator, routing callers to the person or information they need – 24 hours-a-day,
seven days-a-week. Call routing can even be customized depending on the time and day.
Microsoft Office 365
Reduce IT costs with Office 365, a cloud productivity solution that simplifies IT management and provides virtually anywhere access to familiar Office tools, email, file sharing, conferencing, and many more services.
Office 365 is designed for small businesses with one or two employees up to large corporates with thousands of employees with multiple geographical locations.
What is Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service that is designed to help meet your organization’s needs for robust security, reliability, and user productivity. Office 365 is the same Microsoft Office you already know and use every day. And then some. Because Office 365 is powered by the cloud, you can get to your applications and files from virtually anywhere—PC, Mac, and select mobile devices and the software is continuously updated.
The FortiOS operating system serves as the foundation for the FortiGate® network security platform, and includes the widest range of security technologies of any network security solution:
- Firewall, VPN, and Traffic Shaping
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Integrated Wireless Controller
- Application Control
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Advanced Threat Protection
- IPv6 Support
- Web Filtering
- VoIP Support
- Layer 2/3 Routing
- WAN Optimization & Web Caching
Bulk SMS Solution
We are offering a web-based bulk SMS Solution as part of our communications
Benefits of using the Bulk
- Access to a secure, dependable, high capacity messaging platform.
- Optimal response always, including the monthly peak periods
- 24/7 access to your account from anywhere in the world, if there is access to the internet
- Access via the PC not from a cellphone
- Opportunity to send bulk SMS’s with a personalized message
- Group recipients and send relevant messages per consumer group
- Bulk SMS delivery
- Bulk imports of contacts and many advanced sending features.
- Immediate contact with targeted individuals, wherever they are, right to their cell phones.
- Retention of the history of all SMS’s sent.